Sunday, August 15, 2010

Guest book Wedding

After a long search for the perfect wedding album and guest book I had just about given up. I was really getting tired of searching and coming up empty handed. A friend suggested that I take a look at the wedding accessories available online. So, I took her suggestion and tried the internet. And you know what? Not only did I find the wedding guest book I wanted, but a lot of my other wedding accessories too.

It was the perfect fairy tale guestbook for our wedding. There was even a beautiful pen and holder that went with our theme too. There was also lots of storybook ideas and the perfect wedding album for our wedding photos. There was a lot more wedding decorating ideas than I expected and the choice of accessories was fantastic. We found so many accessories for our flower girl, ring boy and his groomsmen and best man, and I found the nicest items for my bridemaids too.
I’m so glad I didn’t have to go store to store looking for these accessories. Of course, we still had to go to a caterers, a bakery and take care of a photographer and band. We also had to shop for our wedding attire, but most of what I bought for our ceremony and reception, I bought online. Our guestbook wedding items was no where near as expensive as they looked. We got a discount on quite a few of our wedding accessories and decorations. That really helps on the wedding budget for two people just starting out.
I spent a lot of time going over all the fantastic wedding favor ideas they had for my reception. I had to find the best possible thank you favors for our friends and family. My fiance picked out the favors for the guys and I took care of the gifts for the women. We felt that was the best way to do it. I bought wedding carriage candles for our female guests that would add to the ambiance of any storybook reception. My fiance, being a man, chose some pretty cool shot glasses for the guys, even though it didn’t go with the theme, it was something they all liked.
I forgot to mention that when I ordered our wedding guest book and pen, I also ordered an extra. I got one for our wedding ceremony and the other was a guestbook for wedding receptions. I wanted to look back on our reception and remember the guests that were able to hang around to celebrate with us. And boy, did we celebrate! We danced so much my feet were killing me. I’m so glad I picked out the perfect wedding album for our pictures, one with scrapbooking and a special compartment for keepsakes. An invitation, monogrammed napkin and so many lovely little memories fit perfectly in the little compartment of keepsakes.
The time came for us to leave for the airport and we had to leave our friends and family to start on our honeymoon. As we were leaving, some of the guests were giving us their best wishes and congrats, while commenting on the fabulous wedding reception. We had such a wonderful time with our friends and family, I certainly hope they did too.
I had no idea where he was taking me for our honeymoon until we arrived. I couldn’t have been more surprised to find out we were spending the next seven days in Orlando at a Walt Disney World Resort. He thought a fairytale wedding deserved a fairytale honeymoon. I not only have wedding pictures, but a whole separate album just for our honeymoon photos and I just had to get them developed as soon as we got back.
IFRAME SYNC 728x90 728x90_1 IFRAME SYNC