Wednesday, April 21, 2010

High School Prom Dress

http://www.camdendrive.com/media/resized/n2177-beautiful-strapless-fuchsia-homecoming-dress-f_size2.jpg
It was a Thursday at Berkwood High School. Before I forget, let me introduce myself. I’m Romi Jordan. I’m seventeen years old and I’m a senior in high school. I’m not very popular, who knows why. Is it because I like to dress with all black and sit in the back of the classroom? Who cares, whatever. I don’t have many friends. Well, actually, I have none at all. During lunch I ate in the cafeteria and drew in my sketchbook. I usually draw depressing cartoon characters that turn out to look like the popular kids and the bitches at the school. The reason that I call them bitches is because they are so mean to me. Nobody even makes an effort to give me a smile, a pat on the back, a note in class. I try my hardest to be kind to them and respect them. But what do I get back? Absolutely nothing. ****, pretty much. I get shoved and pushed around in the hallways, evil looks in class, mean hate letters when I get home. I don’t even have a phone in my room it’s not like it would be ringing or anything. So when I get home I usually sit in my bed with my kitten Rosy. I talk to Rosy. She knows everything about me. God, I sure wish cats could talk. Maybe I would have a best friend in this world.
http://www.camdendrive.com/media/resized/n2157-chic-empire-cut-white-royal-cocktail-dress-f_size2.jpg

I’m an artist, as you know. I do many paintings of my kitten. She’s a great model because I can paint and talk to her at the same time. After this semester, my mom has signed me up for some art classes at school. That should hopefully be a change for me good change or bad change, who knows?
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/gojane_2103_1159554983

I’m in math class right now, staring at the back of this boy’s head. God, his dark brown hair all spiked up, loaded with gel, he’s gorgeous. He has his ear pierced and is wearing a Dashboard Confessional shirt. Man, I’d love to be able to know his name. I’d love to know him in and out. I’d love to know everything. But I know that I’d never dare to even look him in those deep, green hazel eyes. He’s probably way too popular for me.
http://www.camdendrive.com/media/resized/l5022-stylish-fuchsia-gold-cocktail-dress-f_size2.jpg

Oh, that reminds me. Senior prom is coming up. I see all the girls in school bringing special issues of Seventeen and Teen Magazine to school. They all go shopping together to chose their prom dresses. Me? I could care less about prom cause what good is it if I know that no one is going to ask me.
http://www.camdendrive.com/media//resized/n2153-Beautiful-sexy-black-gold-prom-dress-f_size2.jpg
Wow, I’m like shaking right now. My mom just picked me up from school in her poopy green colored, run down van not that it matters. She told me there was a special message for me on our answering machine. I was pretty damn shocked. Who the hell would want to call a stupid, idiotic dork like me?
http://www.camdendrive.com/media/resized/n2301-short-radiant-white-fuchsia-f_size2.jpg
Wow, I just listened to the message. It was that guy from class! The first guy that has ever called me. He said his name was Matt. He said that he’s in my math class with me and he was wondering if he could come over tonight to talk about something important. I called him back nervously and I said sure. He sounded happy when he hung up and said goodbye. Well, I better get ready.
http://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/uploads/f1/news/img/2009623_222042.jpg
Oh my god! What should I wear? AWWW. (Looks in the closet frantically).

Well, I’m sitting on the top of my roof in my black tank top with Pink Panther on the front with my baggy pants. I’m so excited. My heart is racing as fast as a winning race car coming to the finish line. Here he comes!
http://www.dallaslimousineservice-dfwlimo.com/limousinesdallas4.jpg
The red autumn leaves under his feet crunching to the ground bring me back to reality. He’s finally here! He’s looking up at me! He’s calling my name!
http://www.dallaslimousineservice-dfwlimo.com/prom1.jpg
“Hey,” I say shyly. “Hey, can I come up there?” He yells in his deep, manly voice. Then he climbed the vines up to the roof.

“I’m freezing my ass off up here,” I say. He notices the goose bumps on my arms and gives me his Spitfire sweatshirt. As I put on his warm sweatshirt I take in his wonderful scent. Smells like Tommy Hil***er cologne. He asks me how my day was.

I’m thinking inside my head this is the best night of my life. But I simply say, “I’m good, how are you?” He tells me he’s good also.

He says “Romi, I would like to ask you something and I truly mean it. It’s no joke.”

“Okay,” I say nervously, with my heart beating a thousand times a minute.

“Romi, I like you, will you go to the senior prom with me?”
http://www.camdendrive.com/media/resized/cd9090-long-unique-charming-red-evening-dress-f_size2.jpg
Holy ****! Did I just hear what I think I herd? “Of course, I’d love to go to the prom with you,” I say, blushing like crazy. My heartbeat has been beating so fast its probably hopping along the garden fence.

He leans in close and I close my eyes and our lips meet, so soft and full of love and tenderness.
http://www.camdendrive.com/media/resized/cd122-stylish-classy-print-prom-dress-f_size2.jpg
Prom was the most fun I ever had. I was named Prom Queen, he was named Prom King. We danced the night away, full of laughter, romance, and sweet kisses. I had the time of my life.

My life dramatically changed from then on.
IFRAME SYNC 728x90 728x90_1 IFRAME SYNC