1) One of the hottest trends of sunglasses this season is Ray-Ban's Wayfarers. This style of sunglasses was particularly popular in 1950's and 1960's. This year thay made a significant came back. Such sunglasses come in classic black, vintage bright colors or new two - toned frame choices which create the ultimate classic style.
2) The 70's style thicker frames have been popular for a few years already. However, you should be very careful if you decide to choose these retro style - inspired protections of sun. They should be appropriate for your face features and not to look too big.
3) Tortoise shell glasses are all still very hot this year. Stylists think that they will probably go out of style soon, but this year they are still fashionable. They are universal because they can be worn with any style of clothes. A good investment for a difficult financial times!
4) One of the lattest trends in sunglasses are the gradient lens. These sunglasses emphasize lenses, which are usually half shaded from top to bottom, and not frames. Different color lenses will make you to look modern and very stylish.
5) The round "John Lennon" style sunglasses were particularly favoured by hipies. Later they were associated with such celebrities as Philip Johnson, Le Corbusier, Dominick Dunne or Gandhi. These sunglasses helped to created unique and noticeable style. This year "John Lennon" style sunglasses made a huge come back especially for women. So, if you want to attract lots of attention, these unusually looking sunglasses are a perfect choise for you!
6) Rimles Aviators continue to be on the highest tops in fashionable eyewear world. This season they give us a sleek and modern look. They will look especially good with sport - style clothes.
7) Oversized sunglasses are the hottest trend for summer this year. Many designers have included this style in their collections and many celebrities have already gone crazy for them. Such sunglasses will look fantastic when matching them with other big- sized accessories such as massive jewerly, huge bags or a big maritime style hat.
8) White - framed sunglassed are extremely hot for this summer. White color frame returns us back to the 1960' s and make you look distinctive and very stylish. In magazines or on TV we may notice that many people have already liked this type ...